PDA

View Full Version : Populating Image Sheets

Luft
May 22nd, 2014, 22:12
I know how to make additional tabs on the image list but I don't know how to add images to a particular sheet. For example if I want all of my maps in one list and all of my item pictures in another.

Griogre
May 22nd, 2014, 22:16
Ah, after you have created addition tabs you just need to drag and drop the image(s) onto the tab where you want it.

Please note there is one "gotcha" when working with tabs. If you create a module with tabs and open it in a campaign with a lot of different tabs you might run out of horizontal space for all the tabs.

Luft
May 22nd, 2014, 22:30
I opened the image folder where I have the image and I dragged and dropped it onto the new tab but nothing happened.

Trenloe
May 22nd, 2014, 22:31
I opened the image folder where I have the image and I dragged and dropped it onto the new tab but nothing happened.
Don't drag from the windows images folder, drag the FG link in the image list to another tab within the image list.

Moon Wizard
May 22nd, 2014, 22:33
In the images campaign list, drag the shortcut icon onto the tab you want to move it to.

Regards,
JPG

Luft
May 22nd, 2014, 22:44
Once again, perfect!

damned
May 22nd, 2014, 23:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WoIFsYRFbE

viresanimi
May 22nd, 2014, 23:41
If you're putting images into the images folder and know that you need them to be in a specific tap. Select that that tap before putting the images in the folder and FG will put them in the correct tap. (I.e. the active one).

Vires Animi

Luft
May 23rd, 2014, 02:47
Thanks for that link dammned. It helped a lot. One thing though, I'm working with the Savage Worlds ruleset right now and I don't see the auto sizing stuff in the options. Do you know if it has been implemented for the Savage Worlds ruleset?

damned
May 23rd, 2014, 03:08
I dont use SW but I think that is a feature of CoreRPG so the answer would be No - or at least not yet.
SW is a very well supported ruleset but its a complete standalone ruleset.
Just this month the very excellent people Ikael, Doswelk, Phantomwhale and Moon Wizard have agreed to start SW4 on CoreRPG which means that SW4 would get all the goodness that is CoreRPG now and going forward. I know that some of the work is already done but there is a lot to do.

Disclaimer: I hope all that is correct - including the project participants - sorry if I missed anyone - was going from memory!

damned
May 23rd, 2014, 03:12
Also - that is one video of a Getting Started series I have just started on. I think its up to 8 videos now - all between 2 and 5 mins so quick to watch and move on.
TVS Castles & Crusades GM Videos (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsgd1zJLdiKUrEd85Dqr6UcaaLvD7YlJd)