PDA

View Full Version : SW: Hellfrost - Sunday 18:00 UTC LFM (Newbies welcome)

GenesisX
May 21st, 2014, 23:39
I couldn't fit everyone into my ongoing 50 Fathoms campaign, so I decided to run a bi-weekly Hellfrost game on Sunday evenings. I currently have three players lined up and am willing to accept one or two more. As usual, knowledge of the rulesset is not necessary, I will gladly spend the time to explain or help.

We will be using Teamspeak3, on my own private server. I am planning to run some of the novice level adventures first and once I get a feel for the characters, as well as players, develop a campaign fitting for the group.

If you are interested, please contact me via PM. Do leave a way how I can contact you outside of the forum (Skype or Steam for example), so we can have a chat.

What? Savage Worlds!
Setting? Hellfrost!
When? 19:00 CET / 18:00 UTC on Sunday the 25th
Experience needed? None. I will gladly take time to walk you through anything that you might need help with.
Version required? I do not own an ultimate version. You will need at least the light version to play.

Please be aware that even though we play with voice, there is a mute (not deaf) player participating. While this never really has been an issue, I do expect those playing with us to be considerate.