PDA

View Full Version : Tokens not loading from module correctly.

darrenan
May 18th, 2014, 20:26
In my campaign, I have a 'global' module where I put pictures and NPCs that are shared across modules. Today I noticed that the tokens from this global module do not show up when the module is loaded. In other words, I export the global module, taking great care to make sure that all the NPC tokens are also exported, and then when I load that module in another campaign and look at the NPCs, the token is empty. I've cracked open the module and looked at the db.xml, and the token path appears to be correct, and the tokens are in the module as well.

Any idea what might cause this behavior, I think it's the first time I've run into this. I seem to remember this working correctly prior to today.

I have attached the module (renamed to .zip) in case anyone wants to crack it open and take a look.

Thanks,
D.

MODERATOR: Attachment removed as this contains copyright material. Sorry.

My bad.

Trenloe
May 18th, 2014, 21:15
There seems to be a problem with the NPCs when you first open the list not showing tokens from the modules. Open the NPC list and have a look at one NPC - the token probably won't be there. Close the whole NPC list and open it again - the linked token will probably be there.