PDA

View Full Version : New Pathfinder Group Playing 'Carrion Crown'

willquestion
May 17th, 2014, 22:49
FG License: GM has Full License. All players will need at least the Lite Version.
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Central Time USA (-6 UTC)
Day of Week and Time: Saturday 6-10pm Central (-5 UTC)
Planned Start Date: June 7th, 2014
Planned Frequency: Every other week
Term: Long term group, but players may leave at the end of adventures (just give me prior notice)

Text or Voice: Voice chat required. We will be doing in and out of character through voice chat but text will be used at times.
Voice Software: TeamSpeak 3

Roleplay & Combat Mix: 50/50, expect combat as well as times to roleplay.
Number of Players: 4 to 5. Have two players, need two or three more.
Character Starting Level & Equipment: 1st level. Max hp and average gold at first level. 20 point build.
Character Restrictions: Material from Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide and Ultimate Magic are allowed (except monks).

Details of Scenario: This is Pathfinder’s darkest and most frightening campaign ever and is a terrifying trek across a land of lurking horror and ancient mysteries. I won't go into any more detail than that because I like players to discover as much as possible as they play. This will be dark and this will be Gothic, (think Ravenloft) so I hope some of the players will have spooky music playing in the background as we play. I want some good role playing so we can all get immersed. I'm understanding of the occasional missed game and another player will play you PC in your absence. I'm cool with rules lawyers because I like learning the details of the rules, just as long as the person is amiable about it. No min/maxers please. 18 years and older because adult topics may come up but will be talked about in a decently mature way. Humor and wit are completely welcome. If you have played, DMed, or even read any of this Adventure Path then please don't apply because I want this to be a wholly new experience for all players. I will be contacting applicants to get some details about you and hopefully will get a chance to voice chat with you a bit.

Game Calendar Page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1179

UPDATE:
We have our players. If any players end up leaving the group I'll post a new thread.

Dr_Babylon
May 18th, 2014, 02:54
Oh that sounds wonderful! Lurking horror? Dark and terrifying? Immersion and adult topics? If only I had it in me to embrace Voice. But I don't so I will wish you all the best. I am certain you will find properly motivated players as you deserve.

Carry on, sirrah!

Wintermute
May 18th, 2014, 13:38
I am absolutely interested in playing in this AP.

kwarner1986
May 18th, 2014, 15:02
:( I work until 8 PM EST. It sounds like a fun campaign, but duty calls. Good luck to you.

willquestion
May 18th, 2014, 15:17
Oh that sounds wonderful! Lurking horror? Dark and terrifying? Immersion and adult topics? If only I had it in me to embrace Voice. But I don't so I will wish you all the best. I am certain you will find properly motivated players as you deserve.

Carry on, sirrah!

Sorry to hear that. I prefer voice chat use because, to me at least, makes the game more personal and like we're around a table playing. Also it moves the game along faster usually unless the person using solely the text chat is a fast typer.

willquestion
May 18th, 2014, 15:17
:( I work until 8 PM EST. It sounds like a fun campaign, but duty calls. Good luck to you.

If your schedule changes and there's a spot open, let me know and we'll talk.

willquestion
May 18th, 2014, 15:18
I am absolutely interested in playing in this AP.

I sent you a pm. Glad to see your very interested. :)

Nerdbot9k
May 18th, 2014, 16:16
I would most definitely like to play in this campaign.

willquestion
May 18th, 2014, 16:32
I would most definitely like to play in this campaign.

I PMed you back. Thanks for posting and PMing me. I wish the game calendar let me click on the applicant so I could message them.

RRamos
May 19th, 2014, 00:11
Glad to see some interest! Don't be scared of Voice--we're all very nice and just want to have that tabletop experience.

fatalnightshade
May 19th, 2014, 00:13
well actually send a pm to willquestion asking if your all still looking ^-^ looking for something awesome to do at night a bit of a night owl haha

hockeystars59
May 19th, 2014, 07:08
Would like to be a part of it

avro5731
June 1st, 2014, 00:07
Is there still room in this?