PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds / Rippers bugs!

madpretorian
May 17th, 2014, 20:47
Hello,

I just bought FGII yesterday for the first time. I spent awhile watching tutorial videos and learning the system, but I'm experiencing a problem. I have the 3.5.1 version of savage worlds installed. I'm also using the rippers modules. I started making an adventure for my group and have had two major set backs...

First, all of the smarts die for my personalities cannot be changed to anything other then a D4 - I've seen the animal smarts option and that's not the issue I believe.

Second, I'm trying to use a royal mummy from the rippers guide, however the listing is blank. When I try and change it to what is in the printed book I can only get so far because again I cant change my smarts die pass D4.

Thirdly, The derived statblock for all personalities displays all zero's and there is no way to fix this that I can see.

I bought this program to use specifically with savage worlds and I feel a bit disappointed because I spent a decent amount of money on FFGII and the SW modules. Any help getting back on track would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

Mask_of_winter
May 17th, 2014, 23:58
When you boot up Fantasy Grounds, did you go into settings? Make sure your username is there, click update, then password, then ok, ok again, make sure it's in Live mode. Update. Check the Steam DLC box as well. And try again. This will make sure all your DLC is up to date.

Trenloe
May 18th, 2014, 07:04
First, all of the smarts die for my personalities cannot be changed to anything other then a D4 - I've seen the animal smarts option and that's not the issue I believe.

Second, I'm trying to use a royal mummy from the rippers guide, however the listing is blank. When I try and change it to what is in the printed book I can only get so far because again I cant change my smarts die pass D4.
Welcome to the wonderful world of Fantasy Grounds - hope you get many hours of enjoyable gaming in.

Try dragging the relevant die you want to apply to smarts from the dice in the bottom left of the screen and drop it on the smarts entry - this should assign that dice to the attribute you drop it on.