PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands Portraits?

nezzir
May 10th, 2014, 04:19
Does anyone have a good source for Deadlands portraits? I'd like to have a good collection of them for my players to pick from when I start a new campaign.

damned
May 10th, 2014, 09:46
https://www.google.com/search?q=deadlands&site=imghp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&biw=1777&bih=840

So long as they are not for distribution I would sample a bunch of faces of these images :)
size them square 63x63px or bigger - but more than 256x256 is a waste.

nezzir
May 10th, 2014, 18:19
Yeah, I've got a token maker. I was hoping someone had already done it. I'm surprised someone hasn't.
Time to get to work :)

nezzir
May 10th, 2014, 18:48
It will take some work to make them usable, but check these out:
https://www.seven-wonders.co.uk/paperfriendsindex.html#roleplaying
There's a Deadlands section

nezzir
May 12th, 2014, 19:16
I never did find a good source for Deadlands character portraits, so I made some!

These are made from the Paper Friends standups, listed above. The are used with permission of the site owner from which the source material came. Standard fair use disclaimers apply.

!Nez_DL_Portraits.zip contains 153 Deadlands character portraits made from the above listed source material.

!Nez_DL_Tokens.zip contains 186 tokens, made from the same source, and contains a token for each portrait in the portrait archive, as well as a selection of critters and monsters. While these tokens aren't as complete as the Deadlands tokens available here, on the Fantasy Grounds site, they do make an excellent addition.

Enjoy,
Nez

Mask_of_winter
May 12th, 2014, 23:33
Thank you!

damned
May 12th, 2014, 23:38
Nice job Nezzir.

nezzir
May 16th, 2014, 23:55
damned, bring that project to kickstarter man, I'll totally support it, but I don't know what Verkami is or how it works.

damned
May 17th, 2014, 00:52
Hey nezzir - not my project - just plugging it for psicodelix :)
Kickstarter is very hard to get a project on if you dont line in US, CA, AU, UK, NL. Psicodelix is from ES and this is the platform he has gone with.
Go on - get on board anyway :)

nezzir
May 17th, 2014, 05:40
I'm going to read up on it this weekend. I'm likely in. All I want it for is the quick formatting. Looks perfect for my needs.

Monkeywithtacos
October 2nd, 2015, 13:00
Thank you Nezzir

~Mwt