PDA

View Full Version : STAR WARS SAGA &/or PFRPG players requested!

PuckStoper35
May 9th, 2014, 10:45
Hello everyone my name is Tyler i literally just bought FG today, and im looking for people to play Pathfinder and "Star Wars Saga" not "star wars: edge of the empire" with. I'm a 22 year old college graduate and I'm not to picky about who i play with, however due to my schedule i can usually only play in the mornings before 1PM MST/MDT except on Saturdays i'm usually completely free. I am joining the US Air Force in two to three months however to pursue a career as a military scientist in physics as that is my degree, so i'm not looking for a year long campaign but i am looking to play as much as possible in that time. so if your only open one time a month then feel free to comment or message but be aware i want to try to have a stable group of four or more players one to two time a week minimum but your more than welcome to join. i expect the group to continue gaming long after I've gone on to basic military training. so to sum things up i'm looking for a large group of 6 to 10 people willing to play Pathfinder and/or Star Wars Saga at least one to two time a week, however the reason for such a large group is so we have enough people that if 3 or 4 people cant make it to every session we still have enough people to have a full game. :):pirate::rv::bandit::D

signed Alexander Lionheart Destroyer of Chickens! (and sith i suppose) (or jedi if your into that sort of thing?) (you know what screw it...) Destroyer of Worlds muwahahahaha!!!
(and sand castles) (stupid sand castles)

MMOaddicted
May 9th, 2014, 12:00
Hmm hmm before 1 pm MST/MDT you say? That would be around 9pm my TZ which would be a perfect ending time for me. ahh Saga my sith sorcerer concept may bear fruit,. Sign me up for a trial run.

PuckStoper35
May 9th, 2014, 17:33
awesome thank you! will do. now we just need 2 more star wars players.
i posted this on steam also and got invited to a PF group already as well, however if anyone is still interested in PF their games are on Saturday but i still need a mid week group. preferably star wars but again PF works too.
so over all so far 2 for star wars group looking for 2 more, and it sounds like 3-5 on Saturdays for PF but more the merrier.

MMOaddicted
May 9th, 2014, 19:07
you might consider me to be on for the PF too if you'd like but I could possibly be unavailable from time to time on saturdays, (familly gatherings circa once every two months)