PDA

View Full Version : 2E DnD Character Sheet for my droid tablet

grimm182
May 7th, 2014, 16:31
I can only find character generator apps...and the form fillable pdfs are too cumbersome with multiple characters.

I just need to track stats/skills/loot....Anyone have a slick solution?

Currently i carry my laptop to our PnP game and run the FG client to track my 3 characters...(its my handwriting...its unreadable)

grimm182
May 7th, 2014, 19:56
I may end up using this: https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php

But would still love to hear how anyone else is doing it...

grimm182
May 8th, 2014, 17:13
So im guessing if yer olde enough to still play ADnD you dont have one of them fancy tablet contraption innerweb thingykabobs?? (haha)

damned
May 8th, 2014, 22:55
ahhh grimm182 - maybe there is an awesome opportunity out there for you to fill in the gaps?
why dont you create a form fillable PDF with exactly the fields you need?

dr_venture
May 9th, 2014, 20:45
In my day we hadda walk 10 miles through the *snow* to prepare a *punch card* ta enter a binary program to roll a six-sided die! For every die roll! It was *stupid* but far cooler than rolling an actual d6, so we did it anyway! I'll stick to Chainmail, role-playing the way God intended it to be... and get offa my lawn!

JohnD
May 9th, 2014, 20:58
In my day we hadda walk 10 miles through the *snow* to prepare a *punch card* ta enter a binary program to roll a six-sided die! For every die roll! It was *stupid* but far cooler than rolling an actual d6, so we did it anyway! I'll stick to Chainmail, role-playing the way God intended it to be... and get offa my lawn!
You forgot that it was uphill both ways.

grimm182
May 12th, 2014, 19:57
ahhh grimm182 - maybe there is an awesome opportunity out there for you to fill in the gaps?
why dont you create a form fillable PDF with exactly the fields you need?

I had initially done a form fillable pdf, the thing i didn't like was that i was running 3 characters and it was a paint swapping back and forth between them!!
I am using the mythweavers site...so far it works ok.

I'll stick to Chainmail, role-playing the way God intended it to be... and get offa my lawn!
Chainmail? you LUCKY BASTARD.. we had to use thimbles for our characters and roll to hit with corn flakes shaped liked numbers!!! (hahahah-much too silly)