PDA

View Full Version : Player looking for 3.5

akahdrin
May 6th, 2014, 13:38
I've played 3.0/5 since it came out and love to play. I play characters of any variety and love to get into character. I purchased Fantasy Grounds 2 years ago and then got married, had a baby boy, and you know...kinda lost all track of time before I could even use it. Now that I have some again I'd like to finally use this nifty program!

I won't lie, I'm new to Fantasy Grounds and have played around with it for a couple hours, but by no means am I a master. I would probably need a little help with the basic mechanics from the GM for a little bit prior to a game to make sure I understand the basics of Fantasy Grounds to not slow the game down.

I'm looking for a campaign to play in, I don't really care if it's a well known setting or a homebrew as long as it is 3.5. It doesn't bother me if it has voice or is typing chat only. My available times to play are all in my signature. Thank you!

Trenloe
May 6th, 2014, 15:08
If you're new to Fantasy Grounds check out FG Con IV starting tomorrow. There aren't many 3.5e games, but there are still spades in quite a few events. Playing a couple of games will give you a better idea of how to use Fantasy Grounds and might get you some contacts for further gaming. Link in my signature.