PDA

View Full Version : Drag and drop, missing button and skin issues

rarthur
May 4th, 2014, 20:35
Hi,

I cannot drag and drop equipment from the PHB onto a character. Just nothing happens. It does not appear in inventory. I tried just manually entering the data, but the damage field for weapons is not editable. At least not for me. I also tried creating an item and dropping it onto the inventory section of the character sheet but still nothing.

I see references to a party button for the GM but I seem to be missing it. I can see it in screen shots from other posters. My GUI does not match that one--perhaps it's a skinning issue?

Thanks,
Rob

JohnD
May 4th, 2014, 20:37
Make sure you do an update... does sound like you still have the older version of the ruleset.

rarthur
May 4th, 2014, 20:51
John D,

Thank you for the quick reply. After hours of crawling and searching, I spot where my error was within 5 minutes. But you beat me to the reply. Seems to be okay now.

Rob

dr_venture
May 5th, 2014, 02:06
After hours of crawling and searching, I spot where my error was within 5 minutes. But you beat me to the reply.

Oh, the number of times have I had that happen to me... glad it's working. And welcome to FG and/or C&C :)

Be sure to download all the free C&C content in the Crusader's Companion modules - tons and tons of stuff to play with, all formatted for use with the latest C&C ruleset: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20562-Crusaders-Companion-free-supplement

S Ferguson
May 14th, 2014, 00:32
Nothing like a shameless plug :) Welcome to C&C: we're all here 'cause we're not all there....