PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group

TheShroud
May 1st, 2014, 22:06
Hello,

I am interested in finding a game to play, I am pretty open I love scifi, fantasy, spy, western, horror, supernatural, and superhero themed games. I have played AD&D, D&D 3.5, Cthulhu, Mutants and Masterminds, Savage worlds and a few other games. I am interested in pretty much anything. I am EST and best game times for me would be on the weekends either Saturday mornings or Anytime Sunday, But I am open to other time frames if they fit into my busy life schedule. I am 30 with 4 kids and I work as a graphic designer, and editing film as well , So I stay pretty busy but I also tend to stay up late every night. if you are looking for a good fun loving player to grace your adventures let me know.

Thank you

damned
May 2nd, 2014, 00:44
@TheShroud - My Castles&Crusades campaign (set in Greyhawk) has been going for some time. Bunch of 5th level characters. We play 830pm every second Saturday Night (AEST which is UTC+10) which is I think 630am for you during daylight savings but more like 430am in your Winter... We have room for another as our American playing from Germany has gone AWOL (he is in the army so I hope he hasnt truly gone AWOL!). 2 AUS players, 1 NZ, 1 US and 1 DE (missing). Our regular schedule would be to play Saturday 10th but we will be doing FG Con instead so our next session would be the 24th. We are aged about 18/36/38/43/46 and most of us have kids. I have 1 last spot in my Castles&Crusades session at FG Con if you want to try that out to: https://www.fg-con.com/events/elenes-necklace/
Im happy for you to play a session on the 24th and if it doesnt work it doesnt work thats ok. let me know if that timing suits you or not. All sessions are aimed at running in 4hrs - some finish a little early - sometimes we finish late - people can always leave when they need to.

Mask_of_winter
May 2nd, 2014, 13:33
I run Deadlands The Flood on Saturday nights bi-weekly (soon to be monthly for the summer). Also, our group runs many games Saturday and Sunday morning. Savage Trek, Pulp and more. Follow the link in my signature and tell them Mask_of_winter sent you!

Valarian
May 2nd, 2014, 22:28
Our group is running games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings from 8pm UK time.