PDA

View Full Version : #3–23: The Goblinblood Dead: Sunday 26th April 16.00 BST

Skellan
April 26th, 2014, 19:10
#3–23: The Goblinblood Dead

Sunday 26th April 16.00 BST (15.00GMT)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–5.

More than a decade has passed since the Goblinblood Wars left the nation of Isger in shambles, and the Pathfinder Society uses the many abandoned roads through the county's interior to smuggle valuable relics. But when a series of attacks on the Varisian caravans carrying the illicit cargo puts the route in jeopardy, it falls to the PCs to investigate and rid the region of the threat to the Society's operations.

This is short notice, but I am free tomorrow afternoon and wondered if we could get a group together to run this. Its quite a good one for new players.

Fantasy Grounds Licence: Ultimate (anyone can play)
Server Alias: quiet turtle ugly dungeon
Chat type: Teamspeak3 Server: fgts.servegame.com:9152 Password: Dungeoneers

Please sign up on the calendar https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1172 and post your character xml and previous chronicle sheet to this thread. If you are new just let me know.

After the session I will ask players to complete and return the pre-chronicle form to me https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sviyeal6ziawmaq/QiNPk-4pYH , so I can turn your chronicles around quickly.

lachancery
April 26th, 2014, 21:49
Tomorrow's the 27th, btw. Too bad I can't readily free myself during the day, I'd love to play in one of your scenarios again! :)

Skellan
April 26th, 2014, 23:44
lol yeah - its the 27th - oh well. Not sure it will run anyway as its such short notice. Just thought I'd try :)

Malkavian_Andi
April 28th, 2014, 21:47
Yep, would be great to play in one of your games again. But I didn't have time yesterday and I already played that particular scenario anyway.

Blackfoot
April 29th, 2014, 15:49
That was unfortunately my situation as well. :(

jshauber
April 29th, 2014, 16:51
Pretty busy from now until FG CON, but if you want to run after the CON I am up for playing.

Skellan
April 29th, 2014, 18:07
That's nice of you all to say.

I have been busy with building stuff for my wfrp game, which is now all done apart from the bit where the characters get eaten, and my carrion crown home game which I decided to build a scale model of Schloss Caromarc for, so pfs has just been on the back-burner. I will be returning my attention to pfs soon, as well as building an adventure path which will start in the summer after wfrp is finished. I will run more pfs stuff after the con :)

Trenloe
April 29th, 2014, 18:21
I have been busy with building stuff for ... my carrion crown home game which I decided to build a scale model of Schloss Caromarc for
Wow! Awesome. Photos please! :)

Skellan
April 29th, 2014, 19:05
its perhaps not that exciting. They will be visiting the Schloss this Sunday so I will link the pics :)

Trueshots
May 5th, 2014, 23:45
Miss hearing the accents of all you cooler than American people!