PDA

View Full Version : Calendar Module

Mogar
April 24th, 2014, 10:45
I am pretty new to Fantasy Grounds, and I am having trouble accessing the Calendar module. I have the Calendar module in the module tab with its book open and forced load. I just can't figure out how to actually open it up and look at it. I apologize if this is in the wrong area. Thanks in advance.

Andraax
April 24th, 2014, 13:22
Click on the calendar icon.

Trenloe
April 24th, 2014, 15:51
As Andraax says, click on the Calendar icon in the top right of the desktop. More info on the calendar is available in the user guide section of the wiki: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Calendar

dulux-oz
April 24th, 2014, 16:31
More info on the calendar is available in the user guide section of the wiki...

And in my upcoming Tutorial Video - its only a few days away - available from the Wiki or from my sig, below :D

(Another "Shameless Plug" ™ brought to you by Dulux-Oz's Shameless Tutorial Video Plugs, Inc, a division of Dulux-Oz's Shameless Plugs for Fantasy Grounds :p )

Mogar
April 24th, 2014, 18:34
I appreciate the help. I forgot to specify that I was using the GURPS ruleset. Apparently they disable to calendar or move it in some manner. Does anyone know how I might find it?

Trenloe
April 24th, 2014, 18:58
I appreciate the help. I forgot to specify that I was using the GURPS ruleset. Apparently they disable to calendar or move it in some manner. Does anyone know how I might find it?
I believe the current GURPS ruleset doesn't have the calendar feature.

Mogar
April 24th, 2014, 21:34
Well that is a bummer. I was wanting to use the calendar for a zombie survival game in the GURPS system. Thanks for the info.