PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds - 50 Fathoms - Tuesdays 9-11pm UTC+9 (LFP)

Mask_of_winter
April 17th, 2014, 03:15
Water, water, everywhere, and not a drop to drink…

The natives say a trio of witches were discovered working dark sorcery in the land of Ograpog. The three were tried, sentenced by King Amemnus himself, and drowned with the rising tide. But with their dying breath the sisters uttered a dark curse, drowning Caribdus beneath fifty fathoms of water. Soon after, ships from another world drifted through the mists into the “Thousand Isles.”

The visitors are sailors from the age of piracy, dashing corsairs, bloodthirsty buccaneers, or savage sea dogs. They’ve taken to this new world and now sail alongside its strange inhabitants—crab-like scurillians, massive grael, lonely doreen, mysterious kraken, cruel kehana, and the near-human masaquani. Many believe these visitors are destined to defeat the Sea Hags and save Caribdus, but most just seem interested in plundering her for the forgotten treasures of a drowned world.

We're about to start the campaign on April 29th. We already have three players and one GM (me). Think Pirates of the Caribbean! We would welcome a couple more. Great group of passionate roleplayers. I've been running SW games on FG for over five years now. You don't need to be familiar with FG or SW. Contact me if you want to have more fun than you can handle.

Dershem
April 24th, 2014, 03:05
Are you still looking for players? I've been itching to try out savage worlds.

Trenloe
April 24th, 2014, 05:26
Lots of Savage Worlds games at FG Con IV: https://www.fg-con.com/events

Mask_of_winter
April 24th, 2014, 13:00

Yes we are. Hope an early morning weekday game works for you though. This would be a 7am start for you in Dallas.

Dershem
April 24th, 2014, 13:24
I feel stupid, I read that as - instead of +.. grr I guess not for me then.