PDA

View Full Version : looking for players modern surviva game l setting savage worlds sundays 8pm cst

andrew279
April 8th, 2014, 05:38
looking for player for a modern survival game setting sundays 8pm cst. we want to keep the game a surprise if you have question you can msg me or you can find me on skype at andrew22569. we are pretty laid back and just want to have fun. we can teach anyone that doesnt know the savage worlds rule set

Andrepartthree
April 8th, 2014, 15:26
Keeping the game a surprise is a novel idea and in my humble opinion not a bad one at that :) ... there are certain key basics that make any RPG fun... are the players an emotionally mature, reliable group of people who are interested in cooperating with each other and the GM to create a fun experience? Are the players on the "same page" as far as what they expect from the game (if you mix people who are REALLY into the whole role playing/getting into character part of the game with people who are NOT interested in that in the slightest and who just want to "kill the monster/solve the mission or puzzle" then it can create problems :( ..... )? As long as everyone has enough in common you can have fun with pretty much any RPG ;) ...

It might be good to know if the game is based on voice chat, text, or some mixture of the two ;) ... for example if you'd prefer everything be done via text say as far as in character conversation and action and someone's a slow typist they might get unhappy with the game after a while :( .. other players who are reasonably fast typists however strongly prefer everything in-game be done via text to create the whole immerse-ive " We're in the middle of a novel" sort of feel ;) ... personally I think a mixture of the two works best, text for in-character stuff and voice for out of character stuff to speed up FG game sessions but there are a lot of people who would disagree with me on that too ;) ...

andrew279
April 8th, 2014, 18:16
The game will be voice with some text . We have experienced players but are open to new players. The game is laud back players can getting to characters as much or as little they want. We like to have a tight group of people to game with if anyone has more questions feel free to ask.