PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players

BarbieBunnykins
April 5th, 2014, 11:02
Due to being let down by previous players I am looking for people interested in playing a Pathfinder game.

About the Game:
It's Way of the Wicked, if you've heard of it. If not, briefly it's an 'evil' campaign where you are a convicted criminal who is recruited by someone looking to overthrow the current regime. We have played 3 sessions so far but it may re-start due to players coming and going - this will need discussion with the other 3 players. We play at 8pm British Summer Time (BST is GMT +1:00) for approximately 3 hours on Saturday evenings.

About Me:
I'm not a very experienced GM. I'm a reasonably experienced player of 3rd Ed, 3.5E, PFRPG, Fantasy Craft, and similiar. I have a Full Licence, sadly not ultimate, so players will need their own licence.

About Other Players:
My husband - reasonably experienced player of 3rd Ed, 3.5E, PFRPG, Fantasy Craft, and similiar
My brother - experienced GM and very experienced gamer of most systems
The husband of a colleague of my brother - player of older systems and new player of Fantasy Craft & PFRPG after gaming hiatus

About You:
Over 18
Reasonably reliable
Some experience or willingness to learn

If you're interested in playing please reply on this thread. Thanks very much :)

BarbieBunnykins
April 6th, 2014, 10:33
My brother - experienced GM and very experienced gamer of most systems

No longer playing.

Myzzix
April 9th, 2014, 21:55
i think that's 12 noon for me PST, if i did my math right, i'd love to join up.

BarbieBunnykins
April 10th, 2014, 21:45
Currently full. Thanks for looking :)