PDA

View Full Version : CoreRPG Title Fonts & SideBar (Shield) Icons

Zeus
March 25th, 2014, 14:36
Hey All,

In the interests of making life a little easier when developing extensions for CoreRPG based rulesets I have bundled together a small ZIP containing a couple of Photoshop PSDs of the sidebar icons and the banner assets used in the campaign list windows along with the custom D&D LolthSC font used for many of the window titles.

These can be used to produce new .png assets for use in CoreRPG/3.5E/PF and 4E rulesets keeping in line with the base themes. The PSDs contain separate layers for controlling colouring of the shields and banners as well as defining the text labels.

Enjoy!.

DrZ.

viresanimi
March 25th, 2014, 14:41
Thanks!

Bidmaron
March 26th, 2014, 00:03
JPG, can we get this loaded onto the wiki?

Zeus
March 26th, 2014, 00:24
JPG, can we get this loaded onto the wiki?

My first attempt at updating the Wiki so bare with me. Added to the Developers Guides under a new section called Assets (bottom of page) https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Developer_Guides

Blacky
March 26th, 2014, 03:55
Nice, thanks!

Too bad the font is very limited in alphabets support…

dulux-oz
March 26th, 2014, 05:18
Thanks Zeus!

On a similar note: does anyone have the "blank" Tab image and the corresponding Font?

Cheers

Zeus
March 26th, 2014, 08:52
Which one? Can you post up a screenshot or example?

dulux-oz
March 26th, 2014, 09:47
This one (for the Font): 6326

I've since realised that there is no separate "blank" Tab Image but instead a series of such Tabs as a single image, so please ignore that part of the request - thanks :)

Zeus
March 26th, 2014, 11:26
I believe the font is called "Poor Richard". There are various versions available both commercial and free (see https://www.fontpalace.com/font-details/Poor+Richard/).

dulux-oz
March 26th, 2014, 11:53
Thanks Zeus

We might want to put that link (or at least the relevant info) on the relevant Wiki Page so people can find it easier. Just my $0.02 worth. :p

Cheers

Zeus
March 26th, 2014, 12:14
Thanks Zeus

We might want to put that link (or at least the relevant info) on the relevant Wiki Page so people can find it easier. Just my $0.02 worth. :p

Cheers

The devs at Smiteworks have graciously bestowed unto me editor rights to the Wiki but I am I admit a bit of a Wiki noob so its going to take a few days to get my head round the syntax and preferred layout that moon_wizard wants to follow. I aim to sit down with a bottle of vino one evening soon to get the ball rolling.

At the moment most of the community driven content links back to the forums, original posts and attachments and so I suspect a slow migration to the new Wiki, well at least until some template are established for each of the pages.

dulux-oz
March 26th, 2014, 13:12
The devs at Smiteworks have graciously bestowed unto me editor rights to the Wiki...

Yeah, I made that offer to Moon to help out as well. He hasn't got back to me yet. :)

...but I am I admit a bit of a Wiki noob...

Happy to help you (and others) where I can - just PM me at [email protected].

Cheers