PDA

View Full Version : Rules Question

Booker Grimm
March 21st, 2014, 08:01
More of a 3.5e question about rangers.

I have a Lvl 7 ranger with both the Two Weapon fighting and Improved Two Weapon fighting feats - she also has Weapon Focus on her +2 Longsword (mainhand) and +2 Shortsword (offhand) and the weapon finesse feats.
I'm not sure how many attacks to give her each round. I know for sure it's more than one, but does the other attack(s) occur at the same time or at the end of the round, or what and with which weapon?

I have the books but my players and I are having a little difficulty understanding this rule. Dumb as a box of rocks.

Thanks in advance.

Oh and what would be the best way of writing it in the combat tracker? :confused:

ThePirateKing
March 21st, 2014, 08:06
ok! you get 2 attacks with your main hand (longsword) with BaB of +7/+2, you will also have 2 attacks with your off hand (short sword) BaB +7 for 2 weap fighting, and +2 for Impr. 2 weap fighting. All attacks suffer -2 penalty for 2 weapon fighting having a light offhand. you get a total of 4 attacks, 2 with main, 2 with offhand, but only if you make a full attack, so if you move more than 5 feet, you get only 1 attack.

and the best way to put it on your character sheet is to have your main hand for a weapon with 2 in the attacks, it should auto figure it, then put in your second weapon seperate with 2 attacks.