PDA

View Full Version : Release v3.0.3

Moon Wizard
March 11th, 2014, 01:44
Fantasy Grounds v3.0.3 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This is primarily a bug fix and compatibility release.

Some highlights:
* Numenera ruleset (based on CoreRPG).
* Player notes support formatted text.
* Two clicks to to confirm deletion when using delete buttons.

A comprehensive list of patch notes is available here. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filelibrary/patchnotes.html)

Cheers,
JPG

Bidmaron
March 11th, 2014, 01:49
JPG, that patch list refers to 3.0.2 and earlier, not 3.0.3.

Moon Wizard
March 11th, 2014, 01:49
You were too fast on the click. I changed over the patch file right after I posted.

JPG

Bidmaron
March 11th, 2014, 01:54
Sorry, JPG. Did you notice my post on what I believe to be the documentation error here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20639-Ruleset-Documentation-Error)?

dulux-oz
March 14th, 2014, 07:41
Is it just me or are all of the "Delete Button" (ie <button_idelete>) images rotated by 90 degrees - in other words, the minus sign on the button is now a vertical line?

Cheers

Nickademus
March 14th, 2014, 09:18
It's just you.
Kidding. It is the delete confirmation. Click once to rotate to the horizontal; click again to confirm deletion. Would be nice if there was a way to undo the first click as once you see the horizontal line, the asset is "Marked for Death!". Still makes me smile when I think about it but could cause problems.

dulux-oz
March 14th, 2014, 09:32
Yup, just worked that out.

I was just coming in to tell people not to worry answering, but you beat me to it Nick.

Thanks

Profcrab
March 18th, 2014, 02:57
Our GM is having trouble adding people to the combat tracker in D&D 4e since the patch. Any suggestions?

Griogre
March 18th, 2014, 03:05
Have him try deleting everything out of the combat tracker and then re-adding it. Then have him re-drop everything on the map to re-link if there are tokens on the map already.

Nickademus
March 21st, 2014, 00:51
My Update button lit up a couple days ago. What is the new content? I have seen nothing here about a patch or an adjustment to tokens.

Trenloe
March 21st, 2014, 01:03
My Update button lit up a couple days ago. What is the new content? I have seen nothing here about a patch or an adjustment to tokens.
A Savage Worlds update.

Nickademus
March 21st, 2014, 01:15
Hmm. Would be nice to 'pass' on an update so as to turn the button off. I end up having to remove a bunch of files every time.

Andraax
March 21st, 2014, 01:39
Unselect the rulesets you don't want updates for in the settings screen.

Nickademus
March 21st, 2014, 02:20
Unselect the rulesets you don't want updates for in the settings screen.

I have nothing in that I can unselect in my settings. I assume that this choices isn't available for the built-in rulesets and content (such as the modules and extensions).

Trenloe
March 21st, 2014, 02:24
The ability to pick which products to update was removed in one of the recent 3.0.x updates.