PDA

View Full Version : Failure to Connect

Someknown
March 9th, 2014, 23:29
Today, 3/9/14 at 3:00 PM PST. My players were not able to connect for our regular sunday game. We are all running 3.0.2. I have the suggested port 1802 (and many others for other games) open.

Another DM that is playing in my game has also tried to replicate the issue and had success. No one can connect to our games and when we try to test the connection to the FG server, we get failure. The other dm also tried on other versions (test 3.0.3 dev 2.9.4) and was unable to connect (failure)

Is there an issue with the authentication server. I am running an Ultimate version. The other DM is running a Full version.

Ive tried changing the Alias, release/renew ip, my ip address is the same as in ipconfig, restarting pc, no windows firewall is in place, no windows updates have been applied, no changes to router.

damned
March 10th, 2014, 00:12
If the website is down then the authentication server is also down... but that is not the case at this time.
The authentication server only affects the Ultimate sessions and not the Full Version scenario
Did you test if the localhost connection worked?

Im sorry I have to run just now otherwise I would try to assist you further.

Someknown
March 10th, 2014, 00:19
Issue was solved. Full cycle of Router and modem cleared the issue.