PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Pathfinder game..

Blahness98
March 8th, 2014, 05:12
I am currently looking for a Pathfinder game to get me back into the system before I get back on the DM horse. Looking for games that are later in the evening (8pm GMT-6 or GMT-5 starting Sunday) and looking for someone that likes to role play their characters. I am currently in a game on Wednesday nights, so that day is out, but all the remainder are open.

Andrepartthree
March 14th, 2014, 14:43
Wanted to give blahness a shout-out ... I have had the pleasure of gaming with him before both as a fellow gamer, as a player in my campaign when I had time to GM back in the good old days :( , and as a player when he DM'ed a campaign. this guy is freaking awesome ! :) He always does a bang up job of role playing his characters and really bringing them to life .. I'm very fond of introducing a "play by post" game as a "sideline" to an existing FG campaign where we can get into "extended role playing" if you will , in depth conversations between characters outside of the FG game sessions... blahness was one of the few players willing to engage me in this sort of thing and he was really good at it too at least in my humble opinion ;) .. he was also a great DM ! Definite asset to anyone's campaign :) ...

sciencephile
March 17th, 2014, 01:51
Sent you a PM regarding a game :-)