PDA

View Full Version : Altering and Creating Powers

Fizban
March 5th, 2014, 21:28
Hello,
I just started a superworld game with BRP. Now I am putting together the main supervillains as PCs just to have a comprehensive list of powers and abilities, the personalities sheets just don't carry enough information. When putting together the powers I drag and drop the powers from the catalogue only to find that they are just the power entries, and there doesn't seem to be a way to alter them. When I create the power and enter the values, they can all be entered properly but they don't seem to have any affect on the rest of the character sheet. Specifically I am trying to build a powersuit based on Backflash (from the superworld setting) with armour 15K/15E/15R. I would like to know how to make this power properly, so that it has an affect on the character and any damage rolls made against it.
Thanks.

RosenMcStern
March 10th, 2014, 11:01
IIRC, damage types are not handled automatically by the BRP ruleset. You have all the powers in the basic book implemented as descriptive entries, but you need to handle the effect by yourself.

Fizban
March 11th, 2014, 23:15
Righteo, thanks