PDA

View Full Version : LFG Pathfinder

kwarner1986
March 5th, 2014, 00:27
Looking for a Pathfinder Group. I would prefer to start a low level 1-3. I can fill positions if group is already formed and I like to focus more on the role playing part more then power gaming.

Days I can play

Tuesday to Thursday
Anytime my off days.

Friday to Sunday
After 9pm no later then 2am (EST Timezone)

No Mondays.

Easiest way to contact me is by email [email protected]

JohnD
March 6th, 2014, 14:55
This is a strange thread... has no initial post.

Trenloe
March 6th, 2014, 15:22
This is a strange thread... has no initial post.
The OP included a link, so it needed to be moderated (as the OP only had 3 posts at this point).

Or, it was deliberately hidden from you! ;)

SheerANONYMOUS
March 6th, 2014, 16:57
I doubt it was deliberate, because now the thread is showing him as the OP. might be a bug.

JohnD
March 6th, 2014, 17:37
Hmm... and here I was blaming my chronic lack of sleep and starting to hallucinate.

Trenloe
March 6th, 2014, 17:44
The FG forums block posts that contain links from users with 5 or less posts to their name. It requires a moderator to approve such posts. This specific post has been approved now...

JohnD
March 6th, 2014, 19:46
Hi Kyle... not running a PF game myself but hope you find something that meets your gaming needs soon!

:)

kwarner1986
March 6th, 2014, 20:37
Thanks Mods, I was beginning to wonder what happened. My email is the best source to contact me and thanks for the kind words JohnD, hopefully I'll find something.

kwarner1986
March 26th, 2014, 23:58
I figure it was better just to bump this rather then make a new post. Still looking for a game to join.

Trenloe
March 27th, 2014, 00:32
It's good for prospective GMs to know that you're looking for a game, but most Pathfinder games on these forums fill up - so GMs don't usually have to go chasing players. Keep on eye on the 3.5e/Pathfinder forum and the Guild House forum for GMs looking for players - you'll have a better chance of getting a game if you are proactive. But, it can still take a while for you to find a group that you enjoy playing with and matches your style and is at a time you can play - keep at it and be patient, it will be worth it in the end...

Trenloe
March 27th, 2014, 00:52
Prime example: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?20756-Pathfinder-Group-looking-for-one-more-player