PDA

View Full Version : New Version

YAKO SOMEDAKY
March 2nd, 2014, 11:37
I'm anxious to know when will come out a new version of the GURPS Ruleset
so that it becomes more compatible with the new version of Fantasy Grounds.
I'm not trying to rush or push.

Moon Wizard
March 2nd, 2014, 18:05
Have you tried sending a message to saithan? He was the community developer for the GURPS ruleset in the Library.

JPG

saithan
March 2nd, 2014, 23:52
it is going, slow but going i'm balancing work on the ruleset with RL so my time is limited but it is coming along.

TalonKaine
March 6th, 2014, 13:31
Awesome... glad to hear a new GURPS Ruleset is being made. GURPS is the main system I use for Roleplaying, so I appreciate your hard work sir.

borusa32
March 8th, 2014, 17:54
Me too-very much appreciate the hard work.

TalonKaine
April 7th, 2014, 15:48
Saithan just a quick question. Is it there a chance in your new version of GURPS ruleset you can allow the option for the players to see the GM's rolls by default, and have the option for the GM to be able to roll dice into the Box when he wants a specific roll to be unknown to the players. Reason I ask is I like the players to see my dice rolls. I find it helps them to believe I'm not making it up or fudging dice rolls all the time. Also when a player dies to a critical, I'd like them to actually see I rolled a Critical.

Just some thoughts I'm throwing out there. :) Thanks

Trenloe
April 7th, 2014, 16:56
Saithan just a quick question. Is it there a chance in your new version of GURPS ruleset you can allow the option for the players to see the GM's rolls by default, and have the option for the GM to be able to roll dice into the Box when he wants a specific roll to be unknown to the players. Reason I ask is I like the players to see my dice rolls. I find it helps them to believe I'm not making it up or fudging dice rolls all the time. Also when a player dies to a critical, I'd like them to actually see I rolled a Critical.
You can do that in the current ruleset. Type /die reveal in the chat window and then all rolls in future will be shown to the players. Type /die hide to hide all rolls. You'll know if a roll is hidden from the players as it displays a ? in the roll result line in the chat window.

TalonKaine
April 7th, 2014, 17:09
Excellent Trenloe.. You are great. I didn't know about that command. However I just played with it.. and it works if I roll the dice manually. However if I drag them from the NPC Personality sheet to where it's automated it still shows up hidden with the ?. Is there anyway to enable it when dragged from the NPC details? If not that could be a useful feature in the next ruleset.

Thanks again for all your help.

saithan
April 9th, 2014, 00:05
note taken.
in the mean time if you are not currently away that holding the alt button while rolling shows the gm rolls.