PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players-Pathfinder AP-Sunday Morning Eastern Time

KevenSimmons
March 1st, 2014, 14:52
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
~~ The available slot has been filled. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
I will be starting the Second Darkness Adventure Path campaign in about a month (early April) when our current campaign wraps up, and am looking for one or two players to round out the current group. We will be playing using the current Pathfinder ruleset and not the d20/3.5 as the module was originally written.

Game time is Sunday mornings 9:00am-12:00pm Eastern time (2:00pm-5:00pm UTC)
Teamspeak for OOC voice; FG text chat for role-play.

The relatively short time we have for each game session means that the campaign will be running for quite a long time, thus long-term availability and commitment to attendance is important. So, for example, please do not ask to join if you know in advance that you will only be available to play for the next 6 months, or if you know from personal experience that you have difficulty sticking with a long-term game.

While all of the current players are experienced gamers, we have no objections to accepting players that are new to Pathfinder, or new to FG, or both. Our group will be very supportive in helping out new players as long as they are in turn committed to participating in the game.

If interested, please sent me a PM, and include in it an email address where I can reach you.

~~keven

SheerANONYMOUS
March 1st, 2014, 16:46
I'm not generally a morning person, but this currently seems to be my best shot at getting into a game, so I'm definitely interested. Are there any character race restrictions, though? The character I want to play is a half-red dragon barbarian (chaotic good).

KingofKlubs
March 1st, 2014, 21:08
MMO Addicted and myself are incredibly eager to find a long term AP within this sort of Time zone. I can only speak for myself right now but Im pretty sure he would be as thrilled as I to join

JerryRig
March 2nd, 2014, 03:40
I would be interested ...long term games are much more to my liking. Will you be starting with all new characters or will your group be continuing with their current ones?

KevenSimmons
March 2nd, 2014, 11:24
We will be playing the Adventure Path from the beginning, so everyone will be starting with new, level 1 characters. If you are interested, please send me a PM with your email address.

KevenSimmons
March 2nd, 2014, 17:34
Second Darkness has been selected as the adventure path. I will not eliminate someone from consideration as a player if they have already played this AP - but I do want to know if you have played it, or have more than a passing knowledge of the content.

Blackfoot
March 2nd, 2014, 17:45
We are looking at playing Second Darkness for this game now.
We have 3 players (plus Keven) currently.

EDIT: Oh Fine. He beat me to it. :)

Samzagas
March 2nd, 2014, 23:31
I'm new to Pathfinder, but I've player 3.5 for years. I'd love to give this a try, plus the time is right for me.

avro5731
March 2nd, 2014, 23:33
Im interested - I have sent you a PM and have not played this before but did play RotRLs (actually was a finishing it up over then next few weeks)

d1wright
March 4th, 2014, 02:32
Is this voice or text?

What's the level of role play expected?

KevenSimmons
March 4th, 2014, 22:50
Teamspeak for OOC voice chat; FG text-chat for role-play. I would say even mix of role-play vs. roll-play.

JerryRig
March 13th, 2014, 15:10
has this been closed? I haven't heard anything since I last posted.

KevenSimmons
March 14th, 2014, 00:39
Yes, the available position has been filled. I sent a email on Sunday to everyone who responded.