PDA

View Full Version : Looking for post apocalyptic games

Aralvar
February 27th, 2014, 21:46
I'm looking for some post apocalyptic games to play. Currently I'm available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, though I can be available any day of the week if you schedule the time to fit my schedule. Anyone looking for players or thinking of starting up a game? I especially like the Morrow Project, if anyone is thinking of running that.

LeperColony
February 28th, 2014, 10:09
I am running a Traveller: The New Era campaign on Tuesday nights, from 5pm PST to about 8-9 PST. Our next game session is on March 11th. Knowledge of the rules system is not necessary.

In short, TNE is set in the aftermath of a ruinous galactic civil war that destroyed a thousand-year-old 11,000 world interstellar society. The death blow came from the premature release of Virus, a self-aware computer program that obliterated most everyone and everything, and infects much of what remains.

If you're interested in more information, let me know!

Aralvar
February 28th, 2014, 17:21
I am running a Traveller: The New Era campaign on Tuesday nights, from 5pm PST to about 8-9 PST. Our next game session is on March 11th. Knowledge of the rules system is not necessary.

In short, TNE is set in the aftermath of a ruinous galactic civil war that destroyed a thousand-year-old 11,000 world interstellar society. The death blow came from the premature release of Virus, a self-aware computer program that obliterated most everyone and everything, and infects much of what remains.

If you're interested in more information, let me know!

I sent you a message, LeperColony.

Valarian
February 28th, 2014, 18:02
I'll be starting a game on Sunday (8pm UK time) around Easter. It's either going to be Summerland or a 28 days post-apocalyptic setting using Fate Core.

Aralvar
March 1st, 2014, 03:02
I'll be starting a game on Sunday (8pm UK time) around Easter. It's either going to be Summerland or a 28 days post-apocalyptic setting using Fate Core.

Ah, well thanks for the offer but I'm busy from 3-8 PM my time on Sundays playing D and D. I probably wouldn't be able to make it. Not sure if the setting is quite what I'm looking for as well. Thank you for the offer though. :)