PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Castles and Crusades

Rook
February 23rd, 2014, 10:40
I'm at a loss on how to get the latest ruleset version of Castles and Crusades.

I don't know what the latest version is - but I am showing on that I have 2.0 in my chat window.

Under the settings for FGII (v.3.0.2) the castles & crusades is not showing up in the products window in the "Live" "Test" "Dev" mode.

I am sure that I am logging in under my forum name and password.

Thank you for your help.

Trenloe
February 23rd, 2014, 11:29
Click the "Store" button at the top of this page, and then the "Order History" link in the top right. Check you have the Castles and Crusades ruleset in your order history. If not, this is the reason that the updater doesn't recognise that you own Castles and Crusades - send an email to [email protected] giving the order details when you bought the Castles and Crusades ruleset.

If you do see the ruleset listed in your order history on this website, make sure you have pressed the "Update" button to the right of your "User Name" and re-enter your password. Then try updating.

If you still don't see a version 3.0.2 note in the chat window when you load a campaign, click the "Open Data Folder" icon in the top right of the first Fantasy Grounds screen and open the "campaigns" directory. Check for any folders called "Castles and Crusades" - if you have one, rename this to "Castles and Crusades - old" or something similar. Check to see you have a "Castles and Crusades.pak" file here and reload your FG campaign to see what version it is. If it is still not 3.0.2, rename the "Castles and Crusades.pak" file to "Castles and Crusades - old 2.pak" (or similar) and run the update again.

Rook
February 23rd, 2014, 11:32
Thanks Trenloe... I'm going now to do your suggestion.

Edit....

Ya, the castle & crusaders is not listed under the store/history page... In fact there is no history what-so-ever. I'll send an email to support to see if they can help.

Thanks again