PDA

View Full Version : New D&D E3.5 campaign

Dracon
February 22nd, 2014, 20:00
Kingdoms of Kalamar campaign - D&D 3.5

Game will be continuing campaign in the Kingdoms of Kalamar setting. Will be running more adventure/combat light RP during games. The characters will become part of the game world in more of an RP way, friends, contacts, etc. invested in the world.

Looking for 3 players for now may move to six later on if group is under strength. Sign up on the games calendar under Kingdoms of Kalamar. Game days are not fixed yet looking at Monday and Thursday nights NZ time 7-10pm(GMT+12) and maybe weekend games to be arranged once group is settled and running.
Will be using Teamspeak for the most part and FG chat for player actions.

FG License: Ultimate

KingofKlubs
February 23rd, 2014, 01:25
I would need a weekend game to make that TZ, shame

MMOaddicted
February 23rd, 2014, 04:26
Same here same here, but interested in it nonetheless.

Dracon
February 23rd, 2014, 07:08
Currently we are looking at the NZ time zones but we have also discussed, running on the weekends at a more friendly time for over seas player. So if we don't get interest for the current times, I will contact you guys and see if we can work something out.

SheerANONYMOUS
February 25th, 2014, 17:39
I'd be interested, but, as above, I doubt I could make that during the week.

Dracon
March 25th, 2014, 11:50
Hope you've cleared your messages you've only missed one game. heres my e-mail send me a mail so I can contact you with details next game is this week. I'm not using the suggest game time as it is setting all time to PM times.
e-mail - [email protected]

SheerANONYMOUS
April 5th, 2014, 20:09
I didn't see this until just now. I sent you an email, but just in case you don't get it, what's going on this week?

SheerANONYMOUS
April 26th, 2014, 20:05
I don't know whether or not this weeks game was cancelled, but I'm not home today. Try not to die, guys :)

Tsuru
May 11th, 2014, 03:47
Is this campaign still going, need another player? If so, I am interested.
Please add me on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SF666/

a.Game.of.Thrones
May 17th, 2014, 00:41
I would like to play too .my steam id is uominiedonnex.if u tell me i can be free almost all days and all times

fatalnightshade
May 18th, 2014, 20:27
i would love to join as well if your still looking for more players you can add my on steam Termito811 or fatalnightshade... never sure which one it wants.....

Dracon
May 20th, 2014, 12:24
Yes the game is still going, and I can fit in one or maybe 2 more players. I'll message you in order and let any one who misses out if a spot opens up. I don't have the game set up for steam yet and will probably wait until they iron out the bugs there. We have enough problems with FG and TS playing up to not want to invite more. So if you don't recive a private message form me, or don';t get back to me before I move on. You'll go on the waiting list...

Dracon
July 2nd, 2014, 21:33
Game is on hold until further notice.