PDA

View Full Version : Looking for additional player Deadlands Reloaded: The Flood

Mgrancey
February 17th, 2014, 20:33
The party is currently in the later stages of The Flood, about 1/2 the petroglyphs blooded and a 3 and a bit months to go. Currently, we are down by two players, one whose schedule will hopefully change back soon and one who has disappeared from online. This leaves us with 4 regular players though sometimes only 3, so the posse is looking for another member who can make it on a regular basis.

We play Mondays 8pm (eastern time zone) to 11-ish pm.

Current posse is:
A long range sniper huckster
A mad scientist
A close combat monster hunting blessed.
A leader evil hunting blessed.

MIA:
A duelist and Texas Ranger
A wilderness man

The posse is currently about mid heroic rank. Since the posse isn't at a good spot to introduce yet, you would be assuming the role of Henry, a whateley huckster who is rather tough, temporarily; and to see if you are interested in staying a part of the group.

We use Teamspeak for communication and roleplaying for most part. I have an obsidian portal page for the campaign (https://dlr-the-flood.obsidianportal.com/), thought the players mostly forget about it and as such I haven't updated it recently. Probably be fixing that later today.

Current plans for future is that once the Flood is completed to take a break, but at a later point resume and play through one or two of the Trail Guides Plot points or Manitou Bluff.

Tymire
February 18th, 2014, 05:40
I could go for this. Am really tempted to make one of the first Gun Fu characters in the west, lol.

tlavalle
February 18th, 2014, 17:01
i would like to play