PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Observe

Bidmaron
February 17th, 2014, 03:35
Okay, I've been using FG for a long time, but all my games have been face-to-face using FG as our mapper, book keeper, and roller, with a GM monitor (or two more recently) and a player computer (or two more recently).

However, my brother, who lives in Omaha (and I'm in Virginia Beach) wants to restart our old gaming days. We're going to use PFRPG (which is what I use on my local games [3.5 before that, 3.0, 2nd edition, and even further back to old boxed set days]). Is there a kind PFS GM out there who would let my brother and I observe a game so he could see FG in action before we start our own games?) Skellan let me watch one of his a couple years back, so he might be willing again, but really anyone who is willing. Anyone willing conceptually to do that? (then we'll start about when)

Nickademus
February 17th, 2014, 03:50
Does it have to be PFS? Might want to post in the 3.5E/PFPRG board as well as I know there are several regular games (and a couple starting) by experienced GMs.

Bidmaron
February 17th, 2014, 04:24
No, doesn't have to be PFS, but they are usually a lot shorter games. If I don't see something here, I'll post over there.