PDA

View Full Version : Two adventures seek work in the Old World, beneath the sun and moon of our forebears

KingofKlubs
February 15th, 2014, 20:28
Myself and an associate of mine, MMOaddicted, are both worthy veterans of the D20, clad in worn armour and bear skins, the enchanted snow of past winters clinging, ever-present, to our boots which have strode the length of many campaigns. However, we are weary from the eternal nights that come from battling beneath the moons of the New World in the Americas. We seek a campaign within a European timezone to which we may battle, or perhaps a morning game within the Americas where the dawn of her sun still warms us here in the East. Does anyone know of GM's of the way of Pathfinder which can accept my compatriot and I? Is there not space for two more swords at the table of fate?
Homebrew or AP, we can serve a party well, we each wish to pledge our allegiance to the GM who seeks fine roleplayers for his games. Oracles, Fates, gods of serendipity that lie within the folds of FG, bless us with games that do not require 3am starts. Sleep is good, and we miss it :)

KingofKlubs
February 27th, 2014, 09:51
Still looking for a campaign with a sleep-friendly time zone, it must somewhere out there, yes?

Isamill
March 1st, 2014, 19:21
I know where you are coming from Kingofclubs, I've sent you a PM