PDA

View Full Version : 4E Converted "Ruins of Adventure"

lokiare
February 14th, 2014, 15:34
I'm running the module "Ruins of Adventure" converted to 4E.

"You have been drawn to the city of Phlan, one of the cities that was destroyed and looted by the flight of the dragons. Your reasons are your own, maybe you are evading loan sharks, running from political troubles, or were knocked out and wake up on a ship bound for Phlan, whatever the reason, you have just the clothes on your back a small sack of gold and a thirst for adventure as you head to Phlan to reclaim the monster infested blocks of the city."

We are starting at level 1, try not to come up with a broken character concept.

We currently have a Rune Priest, Invoker, Rogue, and Paladin.

Any class or race that is RAW is allowed.

We play at 1:00pm CST (https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/), on Saturday and starting today we are playing every other Friday (if you can't make Fridays we can figure something out).

We use Team Speak to communicate on a private server.

lokiare
February 22nd, 2014, 19:13
So we are still looking for a player for the game, anyone interested or want more information?

MikeParham
February 22nd, 2014, 23:57
I am interested in your game. Your Saturday time does not present a problem, but as I work during the weekdays, I am only available on Fridays after 6pm Eastern time. Are you still looking for a player?

lokiare
February 23rd, 2014, 17:15
Yes. We dropped the Friday game time. So its just Saturday now.

MikeParham
February 24th, 2014, 00:21
Excellent news! I've replied to your message and registered on the calendar. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

MikeParham
February 26th, 2014, 00:46
Please see the attached CB file.

MikeParham
March 1st, 2014, 17:32
Hiya Lokiare

The attached file is the token that I would like to use, if acceptable.

MikeParham
March 6th, 2014, 00:31
Enjoyed last weekend's game. I've a character built via FG export for this weekend, just need to know who to provide it to and by what means. :)

MikeParham
March 8th, 2014, 15:34
Hiya Loki,

I'd like to use the attached token for Elo in your game. Could you please download and make it available?

Thanks

MikeParham
March 15th, 2014, 19:29
This my token for Aexis in the other campaign