PDA

View Full Version : Adding DR to players in PFRPG v3.0.2

pauljmendoza
February 13th, 2014, 21:23
Is there a function for this? I would love to add DR/ whatever to a player for purposes of armor or effect. I was trying to figure out if this could be done via effect or condition extension, anyone have a tip, clue etc?

Thanks in advance!!

Trenloe
February 13th, 2014, 21:27
Add an effect to the target - you can manually add this to the combat tracker if it is easier to add.

For more info, click on the "Label: Modifier" sub-heading in the left sidbear: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/userguide35E/ref_effects_35E.xcp then look at the DR entry.

Use syntax as follows, for example: DR:5 slashing

pauljmendoza
February 13th, 2014, 21:57
Thank you so much!

jedorian
February 14th, 2014, 00:30
If you want to have damage reduction against nonlethal damage it works written as - RESIST: 5 nonlethal. Also, multiple entries of damage reduction stack the amount reduced rather than taking the greater value or even calculating against the correct weapon used, so if you have a creature or player that has more than one DR value, I find it easiest to make effect lines for each one and keep the greater value active until a situation occurs when the other would take precedence. Really fast fix by simply shutting one off and turning the other on.

Willot
February 15th, 2014, 12:26
We effects could be attached to weapons and armour that affect the player when they have it equiped. Make things easier