PDA

View Full Version : FG Window resize stuck

d1wright
February 1st, 2014, 22:09
The basic problem is that my FG window, when not maximized, doesn't resize properly. I can only make it bigger, not smaller. Meaning that when I grab the edge of the window, I can drag it bigger, but not smaller. So it's been getting bigger and bigger each time I try to fix this.

Is there a registry setting that sets the start size of the window that I can get into to manually make it smaller or fool with to fix this? Or an XML to edit somewhere?

Thanks.

Dave

Moon Wizard
February 2nd, 2014, 05:40
I haven't heard of this before. I just tried on my machine, and I could resize both bigger and smaller. The only caveat is that you can't resize smaller than 1024x768.

What resolution is your screen? What is your UI scale setting?

Regards,
JPG

d1wright
February 2nd, 2014, 19:30
My screen resolution is set to 1280x768 with a UI of 95% to keep my hotkeys from being overrun.

So it looks like I did have a width smaller than 1024 available in past versions of FG and now any time I try to adjust the width, it only allows me to get larger. Perhaps if I did finally exceed 1024, it would allow me to return to 1024. But since I'm still somehow less than 1024 at the moment, I'll just have to try not to adjust it any further.

It looks like "upgrades" in FG now limit my minimum window width and I just have to live with the "improvement".

Thanks for the info.