PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Player LFG - D&D Preferred

Flak
January 31st, 2014, 15:48
Hey, everyone. I'm looking for a game. :D

I'm pretty familiar with FG in general, and comfortable with D&D, from AD&D and 3.5 to 4E. Doesn't mean I'll be slow to pick up any other systems though - I've played some other systems like Savage Worlds, AFMBE and so on.

Also, time isn't too much of an issue, since I work graveyard. I'd prefer a Monday or Tuesday game, but I can work with any time below. I'd also prefer a game that starts around 5-7 PM EST (UTC-5) ending at 11 PM (just in time to get ready for work).

DAY
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

TIME (EST/UTC-5)
17:00-23:59
00:00-23:00
10:00-23:00
Not Available

If you have any questions you wanna throw at me, go right ahead. I'll edit this first post as stuff (hopefully) develops.

EDIT: Found a game! Thanks, you guys rock.

Flak
February 4th, 2014, 22:06
Still looking for a game. Most of the games I've found are looking for players are on Sunday, which is a bummer (My Sundays are spoken for).

Determined to find one eventually. Once again, Mondays and Tuesdays are prime, but any other day is fine too.

Nickademus
February 4th, 2014, 23:25
If you're patient enough, I'll be running Pathfinder games mostly on Monday and Tuesday in the near future. Working out the bugs of 3.0.2 before I build the content in FG. Then it'll be a go.

Pathfinder is essentially D&D 3.75E. If you're still looking then...

Flak
February 5th, 2014, 05:00
More than likely. I do have the core book for pathfinder, but never actually played Pathfinder before. Seems relatively similar.

Hit me up with a PM when you're ready - I wouldn't mind venturing forth that-a-way.

Starcrawler
February 7th, 2014, 16:38
Check your PM's :).

Oak
February 12th, 2014, 01:04
I'm looking for another player for my Wednesday night game (6pm -10pm EST). We are playing 3.5 D&D rules, in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. If you are interested, take a look at the recruiting thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?17376-D-amp-D-3-5E-Forgotten-Realms-Adventures-in-Aglarond) and shoot me a PM/email.

-Oak