PDA

View Full Version : FREE Pathfinder/Rise of the Runelords Token pack!

Midhir
January 29th, 2014, 00:47
Devin Night has released for FREE a new token pack for Pathfinder/Rise of the Runelords. You can download it from his store site.

JohnD
January 29th, 2014, 02:18
Linkage?

Nickademus
January 29th, 2014, 02:27
Here. (https://immortalnights.com/tokensite/?product=pathfinder-compatible-tokens)

Trenloe
January 29th, 2014, 10:05
Cool - the Pathfinder Iconic PCs. Thanks for letting us know... :)

hawkwind
January 29th, 2014, 10:07
the free SF tokens look good as well

Midhir
January 29th, 2014, 16:50
Iconic PCs and a couple NPCs from the RotRL campaign.

xKrisx
January 31st, 2014, 04:27
Much thanks I'm working on this campaign right now.

FraustTheSnowman
March 9th, 2014, 15:02
Couldn't find the info anywhere else, and being that I'm specifically trying to use the images I found here, I'm going to go ahead and ask here.

How does one take an image and convert it into a token?

EDIT: Scratch that, found Keith's youtube video a few minutes after posting here. If you're out there Keith, thanks.

And more on point, thanks to Devin for making the tokens and Midhir/Nickademus for posting/linking them.

damned
March 9th, 2014, 15:14
well.... it depends on what you want from your tokens...
the two main types of token views are "top down" and "side-on" views.
on top of that many people like to stack the image on to a base or a pog.
you typically would also like to have the "whitespace" saved as a transparency too which means that you are going to use a PNG format with transparency.
then you probably need to choose your scale - eg Medium is 50px, Large 100px etc

so get your image looking right and sized right and named appropriately and then you just need to place it in one of the various locations that FG looks for tokens.
easiest is to open token bag and click GM or Shared and drag your tokens into the folder that just opened up.
you can also put them into a module - you can find that info elsewhere in here...