PDA

View Full Version : Looking for one player - 4E Sunday night game

greyyone
January 28th, 2014, 02:15
Well established group looking to add one player to our 4E homebrew world campaign. We play every other Sundays at 5:30 MST P.M. We usually play until between 9:00 and 10:00 PM. We also have a facebook group that we use to role play throughout the week to either set up the next adventure or in between sessions. The players are currently level 15 and are on a mission to find cards from the deck of many things to avert a war on the world and in the heavens. Side quests abound as well as the kingdom is beginning to shows signs of war. The players base themselves at The Bazaar, a growing frontier town. They have brokered a truce between the townsfolk and the local goliaths and setup a business relationship for the goliaths to work the local copper mine.

Our group is heavy on humor and dungeon crawling. There is plenty of opportunity for role playing as well. Looking for a player that likes to have fun and develop their character. Must know at least the basic rules and able to create character, we are here to help though if needed. Message me if you want more information.

greyyone
February 12th, 2014, 17:52
Looking for one more.

meyoshi
February 12th, 2014, 22:48
What type of class?

xKrisx
February 12th, 2014, 23:27
I will join. What's needed for it?

greyyone
February 13th, 2014, 18:27
Any class. The dm adjusts the adventure to fit the group. We currently have a rogue, fighter, bard, and barbarian. Send me a private message with a little bit about yourself and your play style and I will send you information about our facebook group so you can read up on what we have done so far. We of course play with fantasy grounds and use Skype during the session.

ScottD
February 19th, 2014, 19:37
You guys stil need one? I have been doing table top for some time but I am new to the FG system.

greyyone
February 22nd, 2014, 03:17
We can use another player. We have a game this sunday if you wanted to check things out. Message me and I can give you more details.