PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder][Interest Check] War of the Burning Sky

CrazyYodler
January 28th, 2014, 01:15
Started to compile a module for this adventure path and was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing in it. Will be looking for 4-5 players.

Have done a few sessions of PFS with some friends on FG, so I have a grasp on how to play.

Seeing if I can get enough interest to warrant building the complete module.

My availability is going to be tuesday and thursday nights (GMT -7)

Let me know if both days work for you or only one.

Cheers guys let me know if you have anymore questions as well.

Ksathra
January 28th, 2014, 01:59
I'm free For a Tuesday game. You mentioned PFS is this a PFS game or just PF game?

CrazyYodler
January 28th, 2014, 03:15
will be a regular.

Ksathra
January 28th, 2014, 03:52
Ah sounds good than. I think I've played a few games of war of the burning sky before. Seems familiar anyway.

JohnD
January 28th, 2014, 04:03
What were you thinking about for start and end times? Tuesday would work better than Thursday and I'd love to play for a change.

CrazyYodler
January 28th, 2014, 04:40
I usually have classes until around 2pm MNT. So I'm thinking sometime after when I have dinner (around 4:30pm MNT). On both days, around a 5pm MNT or later start would be good for me.

Ending times would depend on the people involved.

Tinculin
January 28th, 2014, 16:39
I could make either day & would like to play this adventure, though due to TZ differences would not be able to play past 8pm.

JohnD
January 28th, 2014, 18:11
I'm in Central time zone, so I guess that's one hour later than Mountain.

I could be available 7-10 PM Central, guess that is 6-9 Mountain (right?). Would this be every week or something else for frequency?

Ksathra
January 28th, 2014, 19:59
heh. You guys only have 3 hour windows of free time? seems kind of short for a D&d session don't you think?

CrimsonCrust
January 28th, 2014, 20:09
Three hours is what I love playing. More then that and my brain starts to fart out.

JohnD
January 28th, 2014, 20:15
heh. You guys only have 3 hour windows of free time? seems kind of short for a D&d session don't you think?

Well, being in my 40s with a demanding job and more demanding ball/chain leaves me lucky to have even that!

If my availability doesn't fit, so be it.

CrazyYodler
January 28th, 2014, 20:38
im completely down for only doing 3 hour sessions. Being in university I would be safer setting aside three hours as opposed to more.

Gertak
January 28th, 2014, 21:44
I am interested as well and either of those days works fine for me. My availability is from 4 pm pst (5 mnt?) till about 10pm pst (11 mnt?). I'm ok with a 3 hour session as long as it's mostly focused. If it's only 3 hours I'd really rather it not be a bunch of out of character talk/etc, but that's just me.

CrazyYodler
January 28th, 2014, 21:46
in my mind that's a reasonable request Gertak.

JohnD
January 29th, 2014, 00:39
Firing up an entry on the campaign page?

Assume you will accept exports from Hero Lab?

Character creation process and allowances?

Ksathra
January 29th, 2014, 01:46
Cant play this game with a brain intact. you have to react to conditions as your character would. :P

Well I'm free all of Tuesday, so I don't mind what time the game is I can make it, even at silly hours like 4 am.

Tinculin
January 31st, 2014, 20:54
Hi - Any news on this, character creation rules, planned start dates etc?

JerryRig
January 31st, 2014, 20:59
I can do a 1/week Tuesday game if that pans out. My Thursday evenings are booked though.

xKrisx
February 2nd, 2014, 07:34
I would be very interested in this. I can do those times.

Hemophage
February 6th, 2014, 00:56
i am interested in playing as well, and am available on both of these nights

JohnD
February 6th, 2014, 01:00
I think there was some kind of crazy beer pong gone wrong competition because he's disappeared as soon as it became apparent that there was in fact interest. :/

Although, better now than after everyone burns time on their PC and clears the schedule for the proposed game night I suppose. No harm in realizing the meal is more than you can chew either.