PDA

View Full Version : looking for players deadland sundays 8pm est -5 Fantasy grounds

andrew279
January 21st, 2014, 23:26
looking to for player to play deadlands reloaded the flood. new players are welcomed and i can teach you how to play savage worlds very relaxed seasons. you must have a players license if you have any questions just msg me.

Mask_of_winter
January 22nd, 2014, 00:41
Hey good luck with your campaign, just about to start the Flood myself. Maybe we can share images/maps ressources.

andrew279
January 22nd, 2014, 02:36
Yea if you need any help let me know

Ironskul
January 26th, 2014, 04:18
I'm interested if you have spots still. Never played the Flood. It's been a couple years since I've used FG but the last time I did was right when the Deadlands FG ruleset add-on came out. If I could get a run-down on what characters are in the group I'll get to work on something.

lordgore707
March 13th, 2016, 20:07
looking to for player to play deadlands reloaded the flood. new players are welcomed and i can teach you how to play savage worlds very relaxed seasons. you must have a players license if you have any questions just msg me.

hey im looking for a deadlands crew as well, im GMT -7 (so im PST) i use teamspeak mainly, i am free daily around 430 or 5 pm . i used to play deadlands years ago and want to get back into it, i recently purchased the original deadlands books but my friends are flaky, so i moved to fantasy grounds, please get ahold of me to organize