PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds - Virtual Con 4 - Calling all GMs

damned
January 18th, 2014, 02:59
Hi GMs,

Ive sent out surveys to approx 75 GMs via email and PM. Im posting in a couple of threads to catch any other interested GMs.

If you are interested in running one or more sessions at Fantasy Grounds Virtual Con 4 please complete the following 3min survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VCFD6LN

If you know someone else who might like to GM and you arent sure if they got an invite please feel free to send the link to them:

Thank you everyone for your participation.

regards
Damian

Mask_of_winter
January 18th, 2014, 04:32
Survey taken! Looking forward to running a game again.

JohnD
January 23rd, 2014, 05:04
Indeed. If my availability works out I will run a C&C demo game.

Kahanho0
January 14th, 2015, 10:21
Maybe if it was GenCon and Smiteworks were attending, they could have silent players in the games and have them shown at the Con?

Nylanfs
January 14th, 2015, 12:12
Smiteworks is at GenGon every year, the issues is that bandwidth at the Con is CRAZY expensive.

jshauber
January 16th, 2015, 20:20
This year I am "hoping" to get a room in one of the hotels connected to the convention center.

Since quite a few games are run at the hotels as over flow, maybe we could do something like a virtual session demo at a hotel since the internet for someone staying there is free or less expensive than at GenCon. Not ideal, but if coordinated correctly the guys at booth could hand out invites for sessions so that people could stop by and see a game being run live and really see it in action.

Nylanfs
January 16th, 2015, 20:23
That sounds like a good idea.

Andraax
January 16th, 2015, 21:46
Smiteworks is at GenGon every year, the issues is that bandwidth at the Con is CRAZY expensive.

I ought to try hosting a session using my cellular wifi hotspot. :-)

ianmward
January 16th, 2015, 22:18
Survey taken.

What was the bit about financial incentives? I don't remember anything about that last time...

damned
January 16th, 2015, 22:29
Thats an OLD survey my friend!
There was a small financial reward to GMs (from SmiteWorks) running sessions at FG Con 3

ianmward
January 16th, 2015, 22:45
LOL - That will teach me to read the forums BEFORE my coffee!