PDA

View Full Version : Store item "The Complete SRD for Fantasy Grounds"

Surge
January 18th, 2014, 00:13
Hi,

I'm looking into a Pathfinder campaign and notice that Fantasy Grounds comes with the PFRPG Basic Rules, Bestiary, Magic Items and Spells modules already, along with the 3.5E equivalents.

What would the item in the store titled "The Complete SRD for Fantasy Grounds" bring that isn't already available in these included modules?

Thanks.

Nickademus
January 18th, 2014, 01:29
Feats and Traits?

Trenloe
January 18th, 2014, 07:26
What would the item in the store titled "The Complete SRD for Fantasy Grounds" bring that isn't already available in these included modules?
The complete SRD is the 3.5e SRD info. Basically what you get at d20srd.org

It's not meant for Pathfinder.

Surge
January 18th, 2014, 15:36
The complete SRD is the 3.5e SRD info. Basically what you get at d20srd.org

It's not meant for Pathfinder.

Okay, fair enough, but do the 3.5E modules that come with Fantasy Grounds not already include the SRD stuff?

Edit: I think I've worked it out. Does the Complete SRD purchase add additional modules for the SRD stuff beyond the basic 3.5E modules that are included with FG?

feral1
January 18th, 2014, 19:36
It comes with 7 modules. The Complete SRD Basic, Divine, Epic, Magic, Monsters, Psionics and Spells.

Bl00dyAngel
September 1st, 2014, 22:48
Sorry for hijacking and grave digging this thread, but it fits for my intention.

Is there any hope to find this module in the steam store soon? Because i hate paypal, and with steam i can pay via paysavecard.