PDA

View Full Version : Earth Dawn?

Glympy
January 15th, 2014, 16:14
Hello everyone!

I am not sure what it is called but has anyone made a add on to FG where the Earth Dawn rules can be used? Our RP group of 8 are looking to start up a Earth Dawn game and we would really like to use FG. Anyone have any suggestions, comments etc?

Moon Wizard
January 15th, 2014, 17:19
There is a community built Earthdawn ruleset for FG on the Library page.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/library/

I have not used it, but I know it has been around a while. That means that it probably isn't as feature-rich as the 3.5E/4E rulesets, but it will have specific character sheets, NPC sheets, etc.

Regards,
JPG

Arion
January 15th, 2014, 17:22
I am inclined to think that this is one of the best rulesets i have used. The automation is fantastic and in fact i have hacked the system to run a S&S campaign this weekend purely on the awesomeness of the ruleset!

Glympy
January 15th, 2014, 22:55
Awesome guys thanks so much! we cant wait to try it out. Now if I can figure out how to add the Earthdawn rule set into FG :)

Tiqon
January 16th, 2014, 05:27
Thats should be easy Glympy, it even say so on the page with the rule set ;) "The ruleset (.PAK) file must be placed in the rulesets sub-folder within the Fantasy Grounds data folder."

Find the folder, by starting up FG and click the icon on the top right (open data folder).

When starting a new campaign, Earthdawn should be in the list of rulesets (you have to restart FG for it to show on the list).

Glympy
January 16th, 2014, 16:39
Yup worked. Thanks so much! Do you guys know of a character generator for Classic ED? I have searched with out success to find one. I found a 167 page Excell but i really dont think that would be usable....

:)

Tiqon
January 16th, 2014, 17:35
The only generator I know for ED is a pen and some paper .... ;). Works like a charm.