PDA

View Full Version : Interest Check: Realm of Cthulhu - Delta Green

Mortikar
January 14th, 2014, 20:34
So I've never been a fan of percentile systems, as is the natural CoC:DG engine. I tried to do another guy's homebrew system for my live gaming group, but I didn't like it very much. Anyway, having recently discovered Savage Worlds, I think this is the exact flavor I have in mind when I read things about Delta Green. So I want to give it a shot. My main online and live groups are both interested in doing a Pathfinder campaign, so I turn to you, fine FG community to be my guinea pigs.

If you have interest in doing a Savage Delta Green setting, please let me know below. If it goes well, we can talk about doing more or turning it into a campaign. Let me know if you have done any modern Cthulhu scenarios, especially any written specifically for Delta Green. I may pull from CoC, Cthulhu Now, or RoC for story plots.

My available times are: (American evenings on weekdays or American mornings/early afternoons for weekends)

Monday-Thursday 8:00PM-Midnight (Eastern) or 1:00- 5:00 AM (GMT)
No Fridays
Saturday-Sunday Anytime between 11:00AM-7:00PM (Eastern) or 16:00 - midnight (GMT)

What is Delta Green?

Delta Green is a modern Cthulhu setting which deals with government conspiracies, secret government agencies, UFOs, nazi zombies, etc and wraps up all the modern mythology of UFOs, ghosts, and such in a nice little Lovecraftian package. You play federal agents (from just about any government branch in the US, or the world with GM's permission) who are also covert agents in the clandestine agency known as Delta Green. You are sent to investigate the strangest occurrences in the world and protect the public from the horrible creatures of the shadow that nobody should ever witness. As you can imagine, this could take a horrible physical and mental toll on you. In fact, some Delta Green agents agree that death is a blessing after seeing some of their comrades come back from missions gibbering nonsense and living the rest of their days in an asylum.

dstuffle
January 14th, 2014, 23:26
Sounds like Agents of Oblivion mixed with RoC. I'd like to join, but Real Life is pretty full.