PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Vids and Streaming FantasyGrounds

Yospeck
January 13th, 2014, 05:57
Hey all,

I'm not entirely sure who to ask this to, but do the owners/developers/creators of FantasyGrounds have any issue with people recording their tabletop campaigns and publishing them? This is something I'm looking to do with my group (we've been using FG for half a decade now and thought we'd maybe try something new). I know there's TONS of people using Roll20 doing the same kind of thing, but I love FG and wouldn't want to switch. The channel itself focuses on D&D/Fantasy geek type stuff and one of the weekly videos would be our session, would there be any problem with this?

Tiqon
January 13th, 2014, 09:18
I have seen lots of vids with FG2 on Youtube. As late as the other day Iron crown enterprise posted on G+ about a channel where they use FG2 and Rolemaster for their campaign. This was the video they posted a link to (I have not watched it entirely but I can see they have made plenty) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V82TefbWVs.

on a sidenote, the die you have as an avatar.... you are making it to hard for yourself ;).

Yospeck
January 13th, 2014, 11:18
Cool cool :)

on a sidenote, the die you have as an avatar.... you are making it to hard for yourself ;).

That's my customized dice for my players ;)

Moon Wizard
January 13th, 2014, 18:57
We have held contests in the past for posting tutorial or play videos on Youtube in the past, so we're open to it.

Regards,
JPG