PDA

View Full Version : 5e D&D Next Player Looking for Game - - 5e D&D Next DM Looking for Players

Koreapsu
January 13th, 2014, 03:00
Looking for a Game

Experienced player looking to try out the new system with the playtest adventures or custom adventures. I'm GMT+13, but I can arrange free time as I'm self employed. I have playing experience from 1e to 3.5e and PF (no 4e). One-off session or an ongoing campaign is fine.

Looking for Players

Looking for players for short adventures in a casual 5e campaign using the 5e extension. Sessions will be roughly every 2 weeks, but will form a small campaign. Characters will start out at level 1 with 30 point buy or 4d6 best 3 for stats (your choice).
The game will be played Saturday 09:30GMT and last 2-3 hours.

I have an ongoing 3.5e/PF campaign that I spend a lot of time working on so this will take second place to that, but the idea is just to get used to the ruleset and have a bit of fun doing it before the official launch.

PM me or post here if you're interested in either of the above.

Koreapsu
January 14th, 2014, 03:17
Still looking for 1 or 2 more players.

Orpheus
January 17th, 2014, 15:46
I'm currently in the process of trying to get my license key back so that I can reinstall FG on my computer, but I would be interested in giving 5e a spin. I plan on buying it when it comes out anyway, and I have the next-to-last playtest documents (I was too busy with work to take note of that last email and download the final playtest rules before they were taken offline.

I'm probably not available until early February, however, if you get a good group of players in the coming weeks.

nicog1998
January 25th, 2014, 04:00
could I possibly join?

Uncle Bupkis
January 25th, 2014, 19:27
I would be interested in this too.

damned
January 26th, 2014, 01:59
I'm currently in the process of trying to get my license key back so that I can reinstall FG on my computer, ...

once logged in here you can go to store and view your order history....

Orpheus
January 27th, 2014, 13:56
once logged in here you can go to store and view your order history....
Yeah, it was more due to a purchase made as a gift several years ago, so the download wasn't showing in my orders since I didn't make the purchase under my account. Doug managed to hook me up once I gave him the necessary information.

Averix
February 12th, 2014, 13:40
Are you still looking for players?