PDA

View Full Version : Player needed for old Gygax Queen of the Demonweb Pits Adventure (3.5e)

Niles
January 11th, 2014, 20:33
Looking for a dedicated player to join us on Saturday nights (7:30 pm). Very committed group, we meet every Saturday, unless life comes up. For the duration of the campaign, there is a few pre-made characters to choose from. After the campaign, a new character can be rolled up for you. Email me for Skype name and we can get you integrated into our group. Will be playing tonight 01/11/14 at 7:30 pm Pacific time.

Mike

lordsoth
January 15th, 2014, 18:14
Looking for a dedicated player to join us on Saturday nights (7:30 pm). Very committed group, we meet every Saturday, unless life comes up. For the duration of the campaign, there is a few pre-made characters to choose from. After the campaign, a new character can be rolled up for you. Email me for Skype name and we can get you integrated into our group. Or text me at 509-385-3328. Will be playing tonight 01/11/14 at 7:30 pm Pacific time.

Mike

Hi Mike, I would be very interested. Let me know if you still have room. Thanks

Niles
January 16th, 2014, 16:34
Hi lordsoth,
We're filled up at the moment, but players come and go. If there's an opening, I'll let you know so you can get in on the game.

Mike