PDA

View Full Version : FG3 and Savage Worlds Adventure Deck extension

meathome
January 11th, 2014, 10:03
The base Adventure Deck extension is not working for me with FG3. The extension does not even appear (I am not talking about custom deck configurations). It is as if I didn't have the extension.

Moon Wizard
January 11th, 2014, 10:17
Strange, Doswelk reported something similar, and it appeared to be tied to him running the data folder on a different physical drive than the application. It went away when he put them both on the same drive. I need more info on this one.

Some other questions for you:
* Have you entered your forum login into the FG Settings screen when you updated?
* What version of FG are you running?
* What version appears when you type /version in your campaign?
* Do you see the custom deck configuration extensions? (if you have any)

Thanks,
JPG

meathome
January 11th, 2014, 11:27
After deleting the data folder(except campaigns), switching to the test release and back to live it is fixed. I did see custom deck configurations but they were and are still unselectable (red x instead of a radio checkbox). I have my data fodler in a non standard location but on the same drive.

Doswelk
January 11th, 2014, 23:52
After deleting the data folder(except campaigns), switching to the test release and back to live it is fixed. I did see custom deck configurations but they were and are still unselectable (red x instead of a radio checkbox). I have my data fodler in a non standard location but on the same drive.
You need to change the name tag under the dependency tag in the extension.xml file for the AdventureDeckConfig extension to "AdventureDeck" instead of "Adventure Deck".

This is due to a change in the way 3.0 supports extensions and files with different names.