PDA

View Full Version : Library/module activations.

dsherwen
January 8th, 2014, 02:20
Hi folks! Can't seem to activate any of my purchased modules for savage worlds campaign. They show up in my modules but do not appear in my library. Any thoughts?

JohnD
January 8th, 2014, 03:02
If you open the modules there should be new tabs in each of your icons - maps, creatures, items, etc....

dsherwen
January 9th, 2014, 01:00
If you open the modules there should be new tabs in each of your icons - maps, creatures, items, etc....

hmmm. that is true with the modules, thanks. What i am having problems with is opening savage worlds player guides, rule books, etc. They are represented in my modules section but are not showing up in my library. I had previously purchased and used them prior to the update, now the library just shows a stark white screen. All the books are open in the modules tab. Is there a licensing problem? Any other thoughts? Thanks.

I apologize if this is not the correct forum for my question....

Griogre
January 9th, 2014, 01:08
Make sure you don't have any extensions activated and try it again. Also just to check, you know you have to activate the modules by double clicking on the to the left of the module's name, right? You can tell the module is activated by the small book to the right of the module's name opening up.

Trenloe
January 9th, 2014, 09:12
Make sure you're running the latest version of the ruleset and modules. See this post for details on getting the products you have purchased listed in the updater: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19233-Testers-for-updated-Cthulhu-ruleset&p=164820&viewfull=1#post164820

I think the main Savage Worlds ruleset is DGASW3 in the product list.

Doswelk
January 9th, 2014, 13:13
Might be an obvious question but have you activated them in the Library?

Click on Module activation in the library window and "open" the book icons for the Player's Guide and GM's guide.

Also what do you get in the chat window when you type /ver ?

dsherwen
January 11th, 2014, 00:41
Make sure you're running the latest version of the ruleset and modules. See this post for details on getting the products you have purchased listed in the updater: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?19233-Testers-for-updated-Cthulhu-ruleset&p=164820&viewfull=1#post164820

I think the main Savage Worlds ruleset is DGASW3 in the product list.

Thanks to all for their input. Turns out it was a version updating situation. Signing in and updating did the trick. Thanks so much!!!