PDA

View Full Version : Experienced player looking for Game

Ksathra
January 6th, 2014, 17:16
I have full license and I'm looking for a game to join during the week. I'm familiar with most rule sets that are on FG including 3.5, pathfinder, savage worlds, BRP, World of Darkness and so on. Been a while since I joined up to a game but I'm itching to build and develop a character in someone's world.

Was hoping for Tuesday, Wednesday or Thrusday game. I could do Friday night starting at midnight EST (for those late nighters or timezone different GMs) Suppose technically that would make it Saturday morning

I've played in all kinds of games in the past, been in a current Sunday overnight game for over a year now, so I'm no stranger to long term plots.

I don't normally make threads as a player looking for a game but its been a while so figured I'd try it out.

cmdisc
January 7th, 2014, 14:04
There is one game pulling together that is a PF homebrew by d1wright (listed on here somewhere as Of the Ancients Homebrew or some-such), but that would only be offered on the weekends and 1 session a month. The plan is for it to be a running Serial consisting of one-shot adventures so that people can come and go without there being loss of level advancement. Advancement is automatic every X sessions. The GMs (there are 2) are considering an E6 or E8 campaign as a possible inclusion instead of regular 1-20 level range. Not sure if this is up your alley, but check it out if you wish.