PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–06: You Have What You Hold jan 9 8pm gmt

hawkwind
January 3rd, 2014, 08:02
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

As an act of retribution, an enemy of the society begins hiring river pirates to waylay Pathfinder boats bound for the crusader nation of Mendev. Unless the Pathfinders can track down the party responsible and put an end to their piracy, the raids may spell the doom of the society’s ambitions to the north.

Content in "You Have What You Hold" also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Sczarni faction.

to be run on consecutive thursdays at 8pm GMT
calendar linkhttps://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1143
I need to see your last couple oif chronicle sheets plus your inventory sheet plus your character before play starts posted to this thread.

If you have chronicle sheet that need updating because of the ruling on editable sheets don't worry about getting it updated by your old gm if he is a regular on the forum, you can do that in your own time and don't need to get it ready in time for the game, I trust you!

Nickademus
January 3rd, 2014, 09:15
Calendar link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1143

Will have a chronicle and xml for Hakeem after my game Tuesday. If you want the current one instead, let me know.

Malkavian_Andi
January 3rd, 2014, 09:56
Which thursdays do you plan to run this on? If you want to begin next week, I'm not sure if I can make it.

Trueshots
January 3rd, 2014, 10:23
I trust you!

I love gullible GM's so easy to cheat em!

I'm signed up but may have another game or two before then, so I'll wait to post my stuff. Also may be called into work for thursdays next 2 weeks but I never know til tuesday or wednesday but I'll bail if it looks like I will or if the game is full other than me and a 100% definite wants to get in.

hawkwind
January 3rd, 2014, 10:46
that's the plan, I can if it suits people, change the day of the second session to say Tuesday or Wednesday week

Nickademus
January 3rd, 2014, 21:49
My most humble apologies. I did not notice this the first time I read the post and am so used to Society games being a single session.

to be run on consecutive thursdays at 8pm GMT

that's the plan, I can if it suits people, change the day of the second session to say Tuesday or Wednesday week

I run a PF game at a local game store every other Thursday. As I see this is going to be a two-session game that continues during the slot I am to run, I must bow out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

hawkwind
January 4th, 2014, 07:17
No worries

Malkavian_Andi
January 4th, 2014, 13:45
You'll get my XML and chronicles soon, I'll have to scan the last one first ^^

I need to see your last couple oif chronicle sheetsHow many is "the last couple"?

hawkwind
January 4th, 2014, 17:33
in your case two

Lord Kavos
January 5th, 2014, 01:52
can you put the dates & times in the calendar hawkwind? Just want to make sure that i can make it before I committ ...

hawkwind
January 6th, 2014, 08:01
can you put the dates & times in the calendar hawkwind? Just want to make sure that i can make it before I committ ...

I have done so Lord K, the second game will be a week later at the same time but i can be flexible on that and run it on another day that week at the same start time

Lord Kavos
January 6th, 2014, 11:32
im right for both thursdays

hawkwind
January 6th, 2014, 12:41
great, I look forward to gaming with you again

Trueshots
January 6th, 2014, 19:29
great, I look forward to gaming with you again

And I look forward to carrying that halfling on my back and showing him the ropes :)

hawkwind
January 7th, 2014, 12:08
My two real live gaming mates Shane and saul may well be playing pregens at 7th level

Lord Kavos
January 7th, 2014, 13:13
Hawk, here's Julius' files...

Malkavian_Andi
January 7th, 2014, 22:07
Here's my XML for thursday.

I'll post the chronicles tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll be able to add the last one, because I just played that character today in an online game. But I'll definitely have all chronicles before the scenario ends (I doubt it will take one week to get that chronicle).

hawkwind
January 8th, 2014, 08:07
looks we are playinh higher tier this time, I don't think I have run pathfinder game this high level online before!

Malkavian_Andi
January 8th, 2014, 17:29
Here's the rest you need for Xagh.
Yesterday's GM was quick, so #21 is actually Xagh's latest chronicle.

KBoom
January 9th, 2014, 03:49
Hope I'm not too late to join in!

Trueshots
January 9th, 2014, 04:39
Oh no, not her again! Keep her away from the Wizards in Absalom she'll get you killed!

I'm definitely in, no work tomorrow. I hope this is my most recent .xml, oh well well find out sooner or later if it isn't :)

hawkwind
January 9th, 2014, 08:24

no you are fine though you may struggle a bit with this adventure given your level

Trueshots
January 9th, 2014, 08:30
no you are fine though you may struggle a bit with this adventure given your level

Make her bring that overpowered zen archer she has that gets a billion attacks per round :)

hawkwind
January 9th, 2014, 11:16
the archer would own this adventure ot at least the first couple of encounters

hawkwind
January 9th, 2014, 16:35
server going up , smelly gate scrawny monk and the usual TS server

KBoom
January 9th, 2014, 17:41
If someone else low level joins and brings the tier down to the lower sub-tier I'll switch out to my magus to bring it back up, but right now I have so many ninja assassins to keep me safe, I think I'll be fine until they start their whole vanish-sneak attack-vanish routine. Which will be the time to start tossing bombs. Lots and lots of bombs.

hawkwind
January 9th, 2014, 22:51
same time next week, hopefully with every one having a few less tech problems

Trueshots
January 10th, 2014, 11:09
Guys I'm so sorry. I sent Andrew a message so you guys would know my internet went down. A car crashed into one of their transformers. So as I waited for it to come back up I decided to nap, that nap ended about 30 mins ago LOL!!!! I don't know if I missed too much to get in for next week, just let me know thanks!

Malkavian_Andi
January 10th, 2014, 12:25
hehe, I know that kind of nap. Happens to me sometimes, too (especially when it's late).
You just missed one encounter. We beat up some pirates who thought they had a chance against us ^^ Next session will begin with interrogating the survivors.

hawkwind
January 10th, 2014, 15:15
Yep your welcome to play in the next session and being further automobile accidents you should earn a full chronicle sheet. Sounds like you needed the sleep more than a game!

Trueshots
January 10th, 2014, 15:45
Sounds like you needed the sleep more than a game!
That's blasphemy!

hawkwind
January 11th, 2014, 10:45
My fondness for six hours sleep a night is the reason for spring my games over two sessions. Sleep deprivation doesn't make for a good gm experience

Trueshots
January 11th, 2014, 15:19
Lol nope, BTW you need more that 6! Shame on you! I've been in Sleep Medicine for almost 15 years, don't make me lecture you!

hawkwind
January 14th, 2014, 17:23
Just to confirm that I plan to continue and hopefully finish this adventure tomorrow

KBoom
January 14th, 2014, 17:34
I'm not sure how far into the future you guys are over there, but by tomorrow you mean Thursday, yeah?

Trueshots
January 14th, 2014, 17:49
Thursday at 3pm est? I thought we were doing it today at 3pm est? crap im confused or is it wed?

KBoom
January 14th, 2014, 20:10
I thought it was Thursday the 9th, followed by Thursday the 16th, both at 3pm eastern.

hawkwind
January 14th, 2014, 22:09
hard day at work, and had just put my hyper active kids to bed, yes i mean Thursday, apologies, same time as last week

Malkavian_Andi
January 14th, 2014, 22:42
looking forward to it :) Gotta get some information out of those pirates ^^

hawkwind
January 16th, 2014, 17:39
server going up

hawkwind
January 17th, 2014, 15:38
attached is a signed chronicle sheet

job rolls were Lia 34 Vidia 25 Xagh 48 Julius 28

Thats the closest I have been to getting a TPK in Society play, well done for turning it around

Lord Kavos
January 19th, 2014, 01:58
thx for the game hawk...even with the bad guys picking on the lowest level PC (and the shortest!)

hawkwind
January 19th, 2014, 20:37
I think I shall do a few more adventures at this level as they seem more of a challenge than done of the lower level society adventures